Avanti’s range of Occasional Use and Satellite News Gathering (OU/SNG) products use the latest Ka-band satellite technology to deliver high-speed IP contribution for Satellite News Gathering.
Open up connectivity applications for your events
Our satellites give you the freedom and reliability to broadcast live feeds from even the most remote places, along with a flexible range of service packages. Our service is used and trusted by some of the world’s largest broadcasters.
Avanti’s Ka-band frequency spectrum offers significant advantages over traditional Ku, C and L band, including high throughput speeds and bandwidth availability across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
SNG and Video Contribution Advantages
- Simple tariffs and monthly billing allow you to keep track and on top of your costs
- Resilient, secure network guarantees content delivery
- Online Booking Platform supports real-time booking submission, confirmation and online usage tracking
- 24/7 person-to-person booking and support
- iDirect Automatic Beam Switching (ABS) allows seamless roaming across the Avanti HYLAS fleet
- iDirect iDX 3.2 platform supports the latest generation iDirect X7 modems
- Wide range of terminals from proven broadcast vendors
OU Management System
Avanti’s OU Management System provides a personalised dashboard that allows you to manage your OU bandwidth requirements.
You can quickly book, edit and manage capacity bookings on the go. Our proprietary web-based system uses VPN to ensure secure access from anywhere.
- The easy-to-follow form makes bookings fast
- Your booking confirmations are instantEdit
- Existing bookings can be edited and cancelled on the go Manage
- Keep on top of usage with an auto-generating calendar that contains your past and future bookings
- Avanti delivers you flexible and cost-effective IP broadcast solutions where others cannot.
Based on the iDirect platform and coupled with a wide range of approved terminals from leading manufacturers, Avanti’s SNG service is designed to meet any user requirement.
Broadcast IP Systems