Avanti has been a pioneer in delivering rural broadband projects in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
The benefits of using Avanti’s network
- Managed network – Avanti owns and operates the trunking network, ensuring highest service availability and minimal capital investment by customers
- Cost-effective – Ka-band offers price advantages over Ku and C-band by achieving an outstanding Mbps throughput per $
- Fast deployment – Avanti Trunking can be deployed within weeks and with minimal or no civil works. New sites can be rolled out with little time wasted
- High capacity – Up to 380Mbps throughput per link at launch
Education for every child
Avanti accelerates e-learning in Africa with high-speed satellite broadband.View
In 2004 Avanti rolled out the very first Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) funded projects across the UK, including the South West of England and the Midlands; Scotland; and Northern Ireland. More recently, Avanti has been working with African governments to deliver connectivity to hundreds of schools.
- Ministry of Communications SA
- International Finance Corporation
- European Space Agency
- Tanzania Ministry