Take on the ECO initiative as part of your CSR programme and positively impact rural communities.
Your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme can be the driver in rolling out ECO to millions across African nations, no matter the location. The European Space Agency (ESA) has already contributed €10.7M to help deploy ECO across Sub-Saharan Africa.
How ECO Works
- Deliver education to a school and connectivity to a community.
- A single payment to create an ECO-PoP creates a long term sustainable model requiring no further investment.
- The CSR benefits continue to accrue deep into the future.
Your CSR programme can enable 1,000s of communities in Africa to bridge the digital divide and get online.
What you get by Funding a PoP
- Your branding on the portal
- CSR benefits package to include photography, impact report, ECO partner status and data analytics about usage in school and amongst community users
- CSR donations of ICT equipment and support for the school are welcomed
- Sponsorship brand message to be carried on the App and seen by community users
ECO has been successfully piloted in several projects and is now ready for scale.