Pricing – Sales Administrator
Job Title Sales Administrator
Company Avanti Communications Marketing Services Ltd
Reporting to Sales Coordinator
Avanti Communications is a leading provider of satellite data communications services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa with significant international spectrum rights and a network covering over one billion people.
The Group has designed and launched a new generation of high throughput Ka band geostationary satellites, in order to address an estimated market opportunity of over $11 billion per annum across EMEA. These satellites, together with Avanti’s highly resilient Ground Earth Stations and proprietary Cloud software management system, are able to deliver levels of performance, service and resilience that have been previously unmatched in the industry.
Avanti’s growing customer base includes many of the World’s leading telecoms and media companies, together with government users with civil and security requirements.
Avanti Communications is listed in London on AIM (AVN:LSE).
The Sales Administrator position provides key office administrative support for the Sales Managers and Sales Directors.
The role involves dealing with inbound sales enquiries via telephone, email and post and providing office administrative support for the sales cycle and process. This includes data entry and correspondence to prospective and existing customers.
In addition the successful candidates would demonstrate some experience in contacting prospects and partners via outbound telephone phone calls, email, and mailings in collaboration with marketing, support, sales management, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide back office support to Sales Managers and Sales Directors;
- Provide administrative support to the Avanti wholesale and reseller channels;
- Handle sales calls and customer queries on a daily basis;
- Process sales orders, upgrades, downgrades, data entry, inbound and outbound sales enquiries via telephone, email and post, and office administrative support.
- Assist the Pricing team in the maintenance of pricing records.
Skills and qualifications required
- Proven experience in a sales administration environment with exposure to contracts and existing and prospective customers.
- Ability to deal with telephone queries from large clients and various stakeholders in a confident and professional manner.
- Proactive attitude with ability to manage time effectively;
- Ability to communicate to a wide range of people from residential customers to large corporate clients;
- High focus on attention to detail.
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and work under time constraints;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of the satellite technology;
- Knowledge of using CRM and SAP systems
Remuneration will be related to skills and experience.
In addition to the above responsibilities, the jobholder is required to perform other reasonable duties as assigned by the supervisor/line manager from time to time.