Avanti has been a pioneer in delivering rural broadband projects in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
The benefits of using Avanti’s network
- Managed network – Avanti owns and operates the trunking network, ensuring highest service availability and minimal capital investment by customers
- Cost-effective – Ka-band offers price advantages over Ku and C-band by achieving an outstanding Mbps throughput per $
- Fast deployment – Avanti Trunking can be deployed within weeks and with minimal or no civil works. New sites can be rolled out with little time wasted
- High capacity – Up to 380Mbps throughput per link at launch
Education for every child
Avanti accelerates e-learning in Africa with high-speed satellite broadband.View
Applications enquiry form
In 2004 Avanti rolled out the very first Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) funded projects across the UK, including the South West of England and the Midlands; Scotland; and Northern Ireland. More recently, Avanti has been working with African governments to deliver connectivity to hundreds of schools.
- Ministry of Communications SA
- International Finance Corporation
- European Space Agency
- Tanzania Ministry