Mobile Network Operators HYLAS 4,
Delivering Mobile Network Operators ubiquitous satellite backhaul solutions.
The new HYLAS 4 satellite from Avanti enables mobile network operators in Africa to offer effective 2G, 3G and 4G LTE coverage in areas where backhaul is unavailable, uneconomic or unreliable.
As the demand for data grows, mobile network operators (MNOs), with a strategy focusing on Quality of Service (QoS), will gain competitive advantage by extending their network reach, especially to rural and remote areas.
To deliver a superior service experience, even in the most remote location, the blend of backhaul technologies should be flexible, highly scalable, cost-effective and most importantly, future-proof.
Avanti is the leading satellite operator for Satellite Backhaul, delivering high bandwidth and seamless network integration. Our technology not only cuts costs but also delivers market-beating service levels that meet MNOs’ performance criteria.
- Reduced cell-site construction costs
- Lower operational costs
- Improved network resiliency
- Ease of integration
- Smaller dishes
- Sophisticated service offering
- Pool of bandwidth dynamically and easily accessed on demand by operator base stations
- Highly scalable
- Quick to deploy
- Ideal for cell backup, fast response capacity, cell on wheels, network dimensioning and peak off-loading