Result of AGM
Avanti Communications Group plc (AIM: AVN, “Avanti” or “the Group”), the satellite operator, is pleased to confirm that all resolutions put to shareholders at its Annual General Meeting today were duly passed.
For further information please contact:
Avanti Communications Group Plc
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7749 1600
David Williams, Chief Executive
Nigel Fox, Finance Director
Cenkos Securities plc
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7397 8900
Max Hartley (Nomad)/Julian Morse
Jefferies Hoare Govett
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7029 8000
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7353 4200
Tel: +44 (0) 2073824734
Dwight Burden/Hannah Nicolas
- Avanti is a carriers’ carrier, selling wholesale data telecoms to service providers which use them to create networks for enterprise, carrier, government and consumer users.
- Avanti serves customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Avanti's network consists of two high throughput satellites in orbit, called HYLAS 1 and HYLAS 2 and a multiband satellite called Artemis plus a fourth and a fifth satellite under construction called HYLAS 3 and HYLAS 4 and an international fibre network connecting data centres in several countries.
- Customers access the fleet through the Avanti Cloud platform, the most powerful proprietary system in the Industry.
- Avanti Communications has GEO satellite network spectrum filings in the ITU Master Register for Ka band at 33.5° West and 31.0° East and for Ka, Ku, S and L-band at 21.5° East.