Our product range
Through our industry expertise and technical advantage, we have developed a range of satellite connectivity products that address the specific needs of Internet Service Providers, Carriers, Governments and other Satellite Operators and Integrators.
Find out how we can help you be best in class in your market, allowing you to offer your customers the very best satellite communications, from simple market ready broadband packages through to end-to-end fully managed services, we have solutions to address a wide range of requirements.
Service description – Avanti PURE provides satellite spectrum (in MHz) to customers in need of extra capacity across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
How it works – customers provide their own transmission platform which operates in Avanti Ground Earth Station (GES) facilities.
Target customers – Satellite operators, satellite integrators, governments and defense.
Availability – all the areas covered by Avanti’s fleet where capacity is available.
– Rapid deployment – Customers can quickly move into high value markets to cover unmet demand and network gaps.
– Full platform flexibility – Customers choose and provide their own platform.
– Bespoke services – Flexible operational capabilities allow customers to configure and customise their services.
– Resilient service – Customers can benefit from Avanti’s resilient network.
– Cost efficient – Customers purchase competitively priced white labelled capacity (MHz).
PURE standard service offering includes access to Avanti’s satellite spectrum within areas of Avanti’s satellite fleet footprint.
Areas covered by steerable beams are not included in the standard service offering.
Service description – The ADAPT service provides organisations (enterprises, Government and Service Providers) the capability to design and offer their own bespoke connectivity solutions to their end-users across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
How it works – ADAPT customers operate as Virtual Network Operators, whereby Avanti provides wholesale dedicated bandwidth (in Mbps) to customers, who use Avanti’s Operational Support Systems to configure and manage their service offering and the provision of these to their end users.
Avanti offers ADAPT in many regions via multiple equipment platforms, providing customers the choice in selecting best of breed platforms for their specific customer requirements.
ADAPT supports a number of value add services which allows customers to deliver higher value integrated service offerings.
Target customers – Enterprises, mobile network operators, governments, satellite news gathering agencies, and satellite service providers.
Availability – All the areas covered by Hughes HN, Hughes JII, Gilat, iDirect and Newtec Dialog platforms.
– Low CAPEX – Customers buy bandwidth (in Mbps) and build bespoke solutions tailored to end user requirements leveraging Avanti’s investment in a cutting-edge
– Service reliability – Unbeatable service quality and guaranteed data speeds delivered by Avanti’s proprietary resilient
– Bespoke services – Flexible operational capabilities allow customers to configure and customise their services according to the end users’
ADAPT service offering includes:
– Wholesale bandwidth as dedicated or contended
– Avanti Operational Support System, providing easy to use interface for service provisioning and management (except iDirect)
– Easy to use smartphone installer tool (Avanti Mobile Assist)
– Flexible and bespoke commercial model to meet the customer growth plan and requirements
– IP transit
– Cost competitive customer premises equipment
– Integrated network acceleration and compression
– 24/7/365 customer support
Avanti ADAPT supports a variety of use-cases. Examples include:
– Enterprise – Internet broadband, private networks and business continuity
– Broadcast – Satellite news gathering agencies.
– Cellular – network extension & infill, backhaul backup & surge capacity, fast response capacity (including Cells on Wheels).
– Government Secure – Secure private networks for military, emergency services and government networks, fast response capacity, rapid deploy solutions (emergencies, disaster relief), Welfare, C4ISTAR systems (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles), and border security.
Service description – Avanti SERVE delivers a bespoke Managed Service for customers who require tailored satellite solutions, including customised service wraps.
SERVE combines Avanti’s satellite capacity with managed network operations, enhanced maintenance & customer support. It also includes bespoke engineering & integration, VSAT procurement & logistics, field installation & support, training & consultancy and end-to-end service delivery management.
How it works – Avanti SERVE delivers proactive end-to-end management of satellite networks against defined SLAs.
Avanti works in partnership with customers to build a set of service requirements, KPIs and SLAs to ensure their needs are met. Avanti then provides turn-key service setup and delivery across the contract duration.
Target customers – Large enterprise, mobile network operators, and governments.
Availability – Subject to preliminary customer consultation (analysis of the requirements and validation of delivery capability).
– Reduced Complexity – Customers can maintain focus on their core business with Avanti experts managing all aspects of the service delivery.
– Cost Management – Managed Services reduce capital investment requirements and provide predictable costs over the contract duration.
– Service Assurance – Avanti provides an end-to-end solution with pro-active SLA management.
– Bespoke – Solutions and services are tailored to ensure they are optimized to meet customer
Avanti SERVE offers a flexible portfolio of options which Avanti will assemble into a bespoke service offering in partnership with our customers. Elements can include:
Core Satellite Services
– Avanti PURE or ADAPT satellite connectivity
– Flexible delivery across our satellites and coverage
– Dedicated Project Management
– Requirements Consultation & SLA Definition
– Solution Design, Engineering & Integration Services
– Supplier Selection & Management
– Training & Consultancy Services
– Fully Managed Network Operations
– L1, L2 and L3 customer support services
– Field engineering services
– Logistics including distribution, spares & RMA
– Customer infrastructure colocation & management
– Active SLA Management with regular KPI reviews
– Dedicated specialist helpdesks
– Performance metric dashboards for real-time reporting
– Ticketing system integration
Other Network & Application Services
– Integration or interworking with OSS/BSS systems
– Secure private network services
– Mobile & Rapid-deploy communications
– On-demand overflow and resilience services
– Wi-Fi or Cellular (2G/3G/4G) Hotspots
Avanti SERVE builds bespoke service propositions to support a variety of use-cases. Examples include:
– Enterprise – reliable broadband connectivity across widely- distributed business sites, efficient operations in remote locations and business continuity.
– Cellular – network extension & infill, backhaul backup & surge capacity, fast response capacity (including Cells on Wheels), turnkey remote & rural RAN extensions (2G/3G/4G).
– Government Secure – Secure private networks for military, emergency services and government networks, fast response capacity, rapid deploy solutions (emergencies, disaster relief), welfare, C4ISTAR systems (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles), and border security.
Service description – Avanti offers CONNECT as a wholesale service for customers to sell on to their end users, be they residential consumers or small business across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
How it works – Customers can purchase connectivity solutions choosing from a set of pre-defined market-ready broadband packages, set and managed by Avanti.
Avanti manages and supports the network system allowing end users to maintain a good broadband experience regardless of their location, while customers remain responsible for ordering, commissioning, and 1st & 2nd line support.
Customers, once on-boarded, can make use of monitoring systems and training tools through Avanti’s Operational Supporting Systems, included in the standard service offering.
Target customers – Internet service providers serving residential consumers, small & medium enterprise, education, and healthcare.
Availability – All the areas covered by Hughes HN, Hughes JII, Gilat, and Newtec Dialog platforms.
– Rapid Deployment – Compact, easy to deploy hardware with unique installation tools (Avanti Mobile Assist App).
– Data Speed – Market leading speeds of up to 50Mbps download
– Competitive pricing – Competitive broadband tariffs, driving customer margins.
– Service reliability – Unbeatable service quality delivered by Avanti’s resilient network.
– Low CAPEX – customers buy broadband services, deploy satellite terminals and support end-users whilst taking advantage of Avanti’s investment in a cutting-edge network.
CONNECT service offering includes:
– A set of pre-defined bandwidth plans
– Easy to use smartphone installer tool (Avanti Mobile Assist App)
– Avanti Operational Support System (OSS), providing easy to use interface for service provisioning and management
– APIs allowing customers to directly integrate their systems with Avanti
– Customer brand taken to market as opposed to Avanti’s
– Network acceleration and compression features
– Dual redundant earth stations ensuring a reliable service at all times
– 24/7/365 customer support
Avanti CONNECT meets consumer and SME needs. Examples include:
– Consumer broadband
Small and Medium Enterprise:
– Reliable broadband connectivity across distributed business sites
– Network connectivity for efficient operations in remote locations
– Rural broadband services (Consumer and SME), education, welfare, healthcare