- Steerable beams
Immediate access to Ka-band capacity on a steerable beam pointed wherever you want.
With 920MHz bandwidth capabilities in each beam, Telcos, MNOs, Governments and Satellite Operators can deliver service to high value verticals.
- Full Steering Rights – Gives you the ability to move the beam(s) at any time within the agreed term.
- Initial Pointing Rights – You can nominate a single location where the beam stays fixed for the duration of an agreed term.
- Guaranteed Capacity – You can request a location at a lower capacity; Avanti will place the beams in locations with the most requests. (Beam placement dictated by aggregated demand and is co-terminus dependant).
Access high value vertical markets
Move quickly into high value markets and deliver high speed satellite communications to cover unmet demand and large network gaps.
In-fill coverage and capacityView
Oil and Gas
Fast and reliable connectivityView
High availability and quality contentView
Defence & Security
Immediate and secure capacityView
Governments and Regulators
Universal broadband coverageView
Mobile Network Operators
Improved network backhaul capacity and coverageView
Immediately solve capacity supply issuesView
Features of the steerable beams
- Flexible Commercials – Choose from full steerable rights, initial pointing rights and guaranteed capacity.
- Flexible Coverage – Steerable beams can be pointed to any location within the satellite’s field of view.
- Frequencies – The steerable beams can operate within Government, Civil band and BSS frequencies.
- Carrier Grade Throughput – Data rates in excess of 360Mbps downlink and 230Mbps uplink over twin 230MHz channels.
- Layered Security Approach – Telemetry, Tracking & Control protected by AES-256 TM/T. Compliant with user-selected end-to-end encryption.
- Assured Availability – Availability and steerage rights are user-assured and non-preemptible.
- Ka-Band Advantage – Smaller, lighter, more power-efficient Ka-band terminals give greater agility, extended use and easier logistics.
- Diversity and Resilience – Steerable beams can be anchored to two Gateways, both diverse for resilience.